Monday, September 10, 2012

Pirate Gang : Characters

Captain Krill , his drunken brother Dyphter and the sea shaman. These guys are full off originality. I love the crab on Krill's hat, the fact that you have to paint a tattooed treasure map on mr. Dyphter's belly and the crazy kraken on the shaman. I still have to make some stats for them for the Alkemy rules but I think it won't take long...

As for the painting, I really like the illustration Paul Bonner made for the crew, they all had that human skin tone (I love goblins and orks with human flesh colors). Hope you like it.






4 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome looking miniatures! Great painting as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. Always appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking figures and paintjobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mathieu van OvereemSeptember 17, 2012

    Nice to see Captain Krill again on a table ; )

    ReplyDelete